MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronic Information Technology and Control Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Yan Gong-min, Yan Wei-Sheng, Xu De-min. Application of simplified UKF in SINS initial alignment for large misalignment angles [J]. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 3, 16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Du Zhan-long, Li Xiao-min. Fault estimation and prediction based on multiple fading factors strong tracking UKF and constrained AR model [J]. Control and Decision, 9, 29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Xue Hai-jian, Wang Jie, Guo Xiao-song, et al. Design of a Strong Tracking UKF for Nonlinear Self-Alignment of SINS [J]. Journal of Shang Hai Jiao Tong University, 9, 49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou D H, Frank P M. Strong tracking filtering of nonlinear time-varying stochastic systems with colored noise Application to parameter estimation and empirical robustness analysis [J]. International Journal of Control, 2, 65 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Wu L, Guan Y, et al. Online sensor fault detection based on an improved strong tracking filter [J]. Sensors, 2, 15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wen-Jie, Wang Shi-yuan, Feng Ya-li, et al, Huber-based high-degree cubature Kalman tracking algorithm [J]. Acta Phys. Sin., 8, 65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Gao-Ge, Liu Yi-han, Gao Du-Sheng, et al. Improved strong tracking UKF and its application in INS/GPS integr-ated navigation [J]. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 5, 22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jia B, Xin M, Cheng Y. High-degree cubature Kalman filter [J]. Automatica, 49 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Pei H L, Sanjeev A, Tharaka A, et al. A Gaussian-sum based cubature Kalman filter for bearings only tracking [J]. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2, 49 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Lin X G, Xu S S, Xie Y H, Multi-sensor hybrid fusion algorithm based on adaptive square root cubature Kalman filter [J]. Journal of Marine Science and Application, 12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.