MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Ministry of Health & Welfare of R.O.C., The Disabled Population. Retrieved April 18, 2017, from http://www.fact.org.tw/index.php/politic-2/2016-10-05-08-16-50/303-8787jhhhgg67676 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chang, C. F., Exploring the Function of Problematic Behaviors of Children with Autism], Bulletin of Special Education], 18, 127–150 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Ayres, A. J., Sensory integrative processes and neuropsychological learning disability. Learning Disorders, 3, 41–58 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- Ayres, A. J., Types of sensory integrative dysfunction among disabled learners. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 26(1), 13–18 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Ayres, A. J., Sensory integration and the child (1st Ed.). Los Angeles, CA: Western Psychological Services (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Ayres, A. J., Sensory integration and the child: understanding hidden sensory challenges (25th Anniversary Ed., Revised and updated by Pediatric Therapy Network). Los Angeles, CA: Western Psychological Services (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Grandin, T., Calming Effects of Deep Touch Pressure in Patients with Autistic Disorder, College Students, and Animals. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 2(1), 63–72 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edelson, S. M., Edelson, M. G., Kerr, D. C., & Grandin, T., Behavioral and physiological effects of deep pressure on children with autism: a pilot study evaluating the efficacy of Grandin’s Hug Machine. The American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 53(2), 145–152 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lo, J. S., Lee, K. C. K., & Wang J. X., Designing a Sitting Hug Machine for Pupils with Autism. Proceedings from KEER2016: International Conference on Kansei Engineering and Emotion Research, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK: European Kansei Group. (Listed as 048.pdf in: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7l4UtIzyAG4U3Ztc1Z0MXNkNE0) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Therafin Corporation, Squeeze Machine [Introduction]. Retrieved from http://www.therafin.com/squeezemachine.htm (2017, June 16) [Google Scholar]
- American Psychiatric Association, Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-IV-TR). Washington DC: American Psychiatric Association (2000) [Google Scholar]
- LaGrow, S. J., & Repp, A.C., Stereotypic responding: A review of intervention research. American Journal of Mental Deficiency, 88(6), 595–609 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, C., Behavioral Therapies: Key Interventions in ASD. Interactive Autism Network. Retrieved June 16, 2017, from https://iancommunity.org/cs/simons_simplex_community/behavioral_therapies (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C. L., The Effects of Deep Pressure Touch Treatment of Anxiety of Children with Autism]. Master Thesis, The Department of Physical Therapy and Assistive Technology, National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan] (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.