MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Social and Humanitarian Aspects of Regional Development|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Migration as a Development Challenge: Analysis of Root Causes and Policy Implications (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kobzar, T. Hellgren, S. Hoorens, D. Khodyakov, O. Yaqub, Global Societal Trends to 2030. Thematic Report, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- FAO. Addressing the root causes of migration and harnessing its potential for development (2016). M. Denisenko, O. Chudinovskih, Demoskop Weekly Nov., 26 ̶ Dec., 9, 533 – 534 (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- UNICEF. Migration and Youth: Challenges and Opportunities, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. De Haas, International Migration, 50, 3, 8–25 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Zhivotovskaya, Globalization as a factor of social transformations in contemporary world (INION RAN, Moscow) 128–180, (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Maximova, G.S. Avdeeva, M.B. Maksimov, Altai State Agrarian University Bulletin, 11, 123–127 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Paper by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation “Russian language in the world”, http://www.mid.ru/foreign_policy/humanitarian_cooperation/-/asset_publisher/bB3NYd16mBFC/content/id/493778 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Maximova, O.E. Noyanzina, D.A. Omelchenko, G.S. Avdeeva, M.B. Maximov, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11, 4885–4893 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ryazancev, A.A. Grebenyuk, «Our people abroad». Russians, Russian-speaking, compatriots: distribution, integration and return migration to Russia, 238 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Results of the population census in the CIS countries (stage 2002) (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.