MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Investment Attractiveness|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Bob Jessop, Journal of Ritsumeikan Social Sciences and Humanities, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Borisenko, M. N. Fomina, Social Science and Humanity, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Borisenko, M. N. Fomina, SCO in the context of a global outlook (Publishing House of the Academy of Natural History, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Bunchuk, Forms of economic space in the context of the globalization of economic relations Step, Candidate of Sciences: 08.00.01. (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sigurdson, China becoming a technological superpower – a narrow window of opportunity (https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/7092081.pdf, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Cong Cao, Richard P. Suttemeier, and Denis Fred Siman, Physics Today, 59, 12 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Daniel C. O’Neill, One Belt, One Road, One Regime Type: The Limits of Chinese Influence in Developing States. ISA International Conference 2017. June 5, 2017 (University of the Pacific School of International Studies, Hong Kong, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gladkikh, Economics and Management: Research and Practice Journal, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Izotov, Specificity of cluster structures in the Chinese economy. Regionalistics, 2, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Korneiko, A. V. Pesterova, Bulletin of the Udmurt University. Series "Economics and Law" (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinwen, Problems of Forecasting, 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xizhong, China Nanjing, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lyubomudrov, The role of China in the globalization of the world economy (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Michael D. Swaine, China Leadership Monitor, 47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Morozova, Russia and China: Problems of Strategic Cooperation: A Compilation of the Eastern Center, 15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. O. Olikhova, Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University, 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jon Sigurdson, Regional innovation systems (RIS) in China (https://swopec.hhs.se/eijswp/papers/eijswp0195.pdf, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Sukharev, M. N. Fomina, O. A. Borisenko, Т. V. Bernukevich, N. S. Kondakova, Chinese regionalism as a factor of modernization (The publishing house of the Academy of Natural History, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Sukharev, O. A. Borisenko, M. N. Fomina, Economics and Management of Innovative Technologies, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Titarenko, Russia and its Asian partners in a globalizing world. Strategic cooperation: problems and prospects («FORUM», Мoscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Jon Sigurdson, Jiang Jiang, Xinxin Kong, Yongzhong and Yuli Tang, Tehnological Superpower China (Monograph Book) (China, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Tsvigun, Meng Demin Formation of Chinese transnational corporations on the basis of the state strategy of "going abroad" (BSUEP, Irkutsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Vasyukhin, HeVei, Collected papers of the III International Scientific Conference "Problems and Prospects of Economics and Management" St. Petersburg, December 2014 (Zanevskaya Square, SPb, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- New wave of regionalism and strategic choice of China // Economic Information Daily (http://news.sina.com.cn/o/2015-10-16/doc-ifxivsee8281705.shtml, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xing Lijuan, New regionalism and the system of multilateral economic: conflict and coordination (Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.