MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Investment Attractiveness|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- A. N. Asaul, B. M. Karpov, V. B. Pereviaskin, M. K. Starovoitov. Modernization of the economy on the basis of technological innovations (ANO IPEV, SPb., 2008). [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Zvyagintseva, the Economist, 9, 5–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Kovalenko, Regional economy and management (Piter, SPb., 2005). [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Leontiev, Modeling of innovative and investment development of socially significant territorial objects: thesis abstract to receive a doctor degree of economic (Ekaterinburg, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Litvinova, Young Scientist, 4-1, 161–169 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Naumov, Organization of entrepreneurship (Piter, SPb., 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Informational resource of the town of Barabinsk (http://www.berdskadm.ru/business /pred/program_mp) [Google Scholar]
- Territorial Organ of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Novosibirsk Region (http://novosibstat.gks.ru, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Veselovsky, M. A. Izmailova, A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, A. N. Alekseev, Quality Access to Success, 19(162), 60–66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Emelianovich, E. A. Kulyagina, E.V. Tzurkan, Competitiveness in a global world: economy, science, technologies, 3-1 (32), 42–45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. B. Kolozhvari, M. E. Pronina, Theoretical and practical aspects of the scientific thought development in the world today. Collected articles of the International scientific and practical conference, 144–147 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.