MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economics and Investment Attractiveness|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- V. N. Myakshin, Investment Policy of the Region, 14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, Information age: economics, society and culture (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Barysheva. E. A. Anikina, L. I. Ivankina, E. V. Silifonova, Problems and prospects of accessibility of higher education in the context of modern transformations in Russia (STT, Tomsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogoviz, S. Lobova, Y. Ragulina, A. Alekseev, V. Garnova, Mediaobrazovanie-Media Education, 3, 7–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ya. Kalyuzhnova, A. Ya. Yakobson, Marketing: general course (Omega-L, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Rossiyskaya Gazeta, On Education: the Law of the Russian Federation of 10.07.1992 No. 3266-1 (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Rossiyskaya Gazeta, On Higher and Postgraduate Professional Education: Federal Law of 22.08.1996 No. 125-FZ (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Russia, On approval of the Model Provisions on the educational institution of higher professional education (higher educational institution): Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 71 of 14.02.2008 (Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogoviz, S. Lobova, Y. Ragulina, A. Alekseev, S. Litvinova, Mediaobrazovanie-Media Education, 4, 83–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Ogarkova, Proceedings of the conference “Communication technologies: social and information aspects” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Andersen, Business processes: improvement tools (RIA “Standarts and Quality,” Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Projet of the Federal Law “On Amending Part One and Fourth of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation” (https://pravo.ru/news/201311/, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.