MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics and Investment Attractiveness|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Report of the Governor of Irkutsk region for 2016 (https://irkutsk.news/novosti/2017-06-29/23227-otchet-gubernatora-2016-v-cifrah-chem-obogatilas-irkutskaja-oblast.html, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- BaikalInfo, The Irkutsk region is ahead of the all-Russian level in terms of basic economic indicators (http://baikal-info.ru/irkutskaya-oblast-operezhaet-obshcherossiyskiy-uroven-po-osnovnym-ekonomicheskim-pokazatelyam) [Google Scholar]
- Information on the number and demographic characteristics of the population of the Irkutsk region (http://irkobl.ru/region/demografy) [Google Scholar]
- The territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Irkutsk region (http://irkutskstat.gks.ru) [Google Scholar]
- The crisis budget of Buryatia – 2017: only 5% for the development of the economy (https://www.baikal-daily.ru/news/15/221821, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Territorial Body of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Republic of Buryatia, Buryatia in figures: statistical digest (Ulan-Ude, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Galaziy, Baikal in questions and answers (Irkutsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Asaul, Investment attractiveness of the region: monograph (SPbGASU, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Rudykh, Izvestiya Vuzov. Investments. Building. Real Estate, 2 (17), 89–92 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Results of the 5th annual rating of the investment attractiveness of the Russian region, 13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Azatyan, Materials of the VII international scientific conference on Economics, Management, Finance, 10–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, Y. A. Bugai, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 30–36 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Khubiev, Russian economy in the context of globalization (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rochlitz, Corporate raiding and the role of the state in Russia, 89–114 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazzucato, L. R. Wray, Working Paper, 837 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.