MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics and Investment Attractiveness|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- V. L. Inozemtsev, Macroregion Siberia: Problems and Prospects, 10, 31–50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Zyumalina, Young Scientist, 1, 133 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Saak, O. A. Kolchina, Investment Management of the Municipal Formation, 336 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Kochurov, M. A. Zhulina, Problems of Regional Ecology, 5, 89 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Titova, I. A. Khadjaeva, The Science of Man: Humanitarian Research, 1(11), 91 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Fatkhutdinov, Global Competitiveness, 464 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Porter, Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance, 592 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Merinov, Ecological and Social Comfort of the City Environment of Rostov-on-Don, 140 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Dolgacheva, Assessment of the comfort of living in the city (on the example of Saransk) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Kalmanova, A. B. Sukhoveeva, Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center Russian Academy of Sciences, 16, 878 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Ilina, Property Relations in the Russian Federation, 5(164), 69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Ivanova, Concept, 38(164), 62 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bauman, Individualized Society, 390 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Anisimova, Siberian Identity, 176 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Landry, Creative City, 399 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Grigorieva, A. Repina, Baikal Project, 46, 76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Zheleznyak, M. G. Meerovich, Baikal Project, 5, 16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Ragulina, A. V. Bogoviz, A. N. Alekseev, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 568–573 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.