MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Investment Attractiveness|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- T. R. Alekseeva, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 11, 601–609 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Alekseeva, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 11, 584–590 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Gazman, Leasing: financing and securitization (Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Glazyev, The world economic crisis as a process of substitution of the dominant technological structures (http://www.glаzev.ru, Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- V. B Daskovsky, V. B. Kiselev, Investments in Russia, 1, 32–44 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I. V Degtyareva, A. A Saetova, National Interests: Priorities and Security, 5(62), 59–64 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Zaborortseva, P. V. Rogov, Izvestiya Irkutsk State University, Series in Earth Sciences, 18, 25–28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Saetova, Economic Sciences, 10(59), 104–109 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. G Sadkov, L. I. Starikova, I. O. Trubina, A. E. Trubin, Dynamically-stable development of enterprises on the basis of optimization of the size, structure and efficiency of capital reproduction (Orel Publishing House, Orel, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Yaskova, M.I. Kamenetsky, Construction Economics, 3, 3–13 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Yaskova, V. V. Sokolov, Scientific Review, 6, 605–609 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yu. Yaskova, Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedeniy: Technology of the Textile Industry, 2 (368), 89–93 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Kamenetskii, N. U. Yaskova, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 2, 124–131 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Repin, S. Evtiulov, J. Rajczyk, Architecture and Engineering, 1(2), 53–57 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Yaskova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport, 90, 012180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.