MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Land Resources and Economic Development of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- N. Yu. Yaskova, M. V. Matveeva, Economical Chasopis-XXI, 1(1-2), 42–45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Matveeva, O. A Kholodova, Land Resources and Implementation of Innovative Projects Lease Mechanisms (Irkutsk State Technical University, Irkutsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Ragulina, A.V. Bogoviz, A.N. Alekseev, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 568–573 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Matveeva, O. A. Kholodova, Izvestiya Vuzov. Investments. Building. The property, 4 (9), 45–51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Investment and construction programs of the regions of Siberia and the Far East: energy saving and rational use of land resources (IRNITU Publishing House, Irkutsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Matveeva, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University, 12, 301–307 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Rzhanitsyn, Chemical anchoring of soils in construction (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Putianin, L. I. Luzina, L. V. Antonova, Assessment of the current state of groundwater in the historical development zone of the city of Irkutsk (Irkutsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Ways to solve the problems of physical and moral deterioration of buildings and structures, regional scientific and practical conference (Irkutsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.