MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Architecture and Town Planning|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- A. V. Petrov, V. V. Peshkov, A. G. Petunin, Proceedings of the Irkutsk State Technical University, 11(106), 85–91 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Petrov, A. G. Petunin, Izvestiya Vuzov. Investments. Building. Real Estate, 2(3), 105–110 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Abelev, A. M. Abeleva, Technology of foundation repair and reinforcement of the foundations of structures (Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Averyanov, S. N. Bulgakov, S. A. Chistovich, Industrial and Civil Engineering, 2, 51–55 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Badyin, Technology of erection of buildings and structures (SPbGASU, St. Petersburg, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Afanasyev, E. P. Matveev, V. P. Monastyrev, Industrial and Civil Engineering, 6, 49–52 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Boyko, Maintenance and repair of buildings and structures (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Konovalov, Foundations and foundations of reconstructed buildings (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Lazarenko, S. I. Shakhda, Perfection of economic methods of management and organization of construction production (Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Mikhalko, Repair of structures of large-panel buildings (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Problems of complex reconstruction of apartment houses of series 1.335. Sat. sci. tr. and materials of the inter-regional meeting (SibADI Publishing House, Omsk, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Spector, Selecting optimal options for the organization and technology of construction (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.