MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy-efficient and Environmentally Friendly Buildings|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- T. E. Doyle, Ethics and Global Politics, 6, 3 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Armenia, Law on Energy of the Republic of Armenia, 2001.03.22 / 10 (142) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Republic of Armenia, The concept of ensuring the energy security of the Republic of Armenia: Decision N50 of December 22, 2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. de Blasio and R. Nephew, The geopolitics of nuclear power and technology (Columbia University, New York, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ghvinadze and L. Linderman, Cross-border electricity exchanges: bolstering economic growth in the South Caucasus and Turkey (Atlantic Council, Washington, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aslanidze, The role of the energy charter in promoting electricity cooperation in the South Caucasus (Energy Charter Secretariat Knowledge Center, Brussels, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karapetyan, 21st Century: Information and Analytical Journal, 2, 10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Telli, Caucasus International, 6, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- All risks of the Akkuyu project (http://www.proatom.ru/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3715, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Putin called the amount of investment in the construction of the Turkish nuclear power plant Akkuyu (https://ria.ru/atomtec/20170503/1493600158.html, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, Y. V. Ragulina, A. N. Alekseev, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 8(3), 67–75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, Y. V. Ragulina, A. N. Alekseev, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 7(5), 93–101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Armenia, Russia, Georgia and Iran signed the "road map" of the energy corridor “North-South” (http://newsarmenia.am/news/armenia/armeniya-rf-gruziya-i-iran-podpisali-dorozhnuyu-kartu-energokoridora-sever-yug, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Attali, A brief history of the future (Arcade Publishing, New York, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.