MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy-efficient and Environmentally Friendly Buildings|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Global Wind Energy Council, Global wind statistics 2015 (http://www.gwec.net/wp-content/uploads/vip/GWEC-PRstats-2015_LR.pdf, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vanzetta, Energy Abroad Aupplement to the “Energetik” magazine, 1, 2–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Meden, Energy: Economics, Technology, Ecology, 4, 2–8 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- RZ Energetika, Concept of renewable energy in the new lands of Germany (1991) [Google Scholar]
- RZ Energetika, Joining the wind farm to the power grid (Denmark) (1991) [Google Scholar]
- RZ Energetika, Parallel work of wind power plants with power system (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Slootweg and W.L. Kling, IEEE Power&Energy, 6, 26–33, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- VA Light, Energy and Electrification, 4, 16–18, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- RZ Energetika, Operation in conditions of expansion of the fleet of wind power plants (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. G. Shakaryan, A. V. Pikovsky, Power Engineering, 3, 46–48 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Ilinykh, A. B. Lose, Power Engineering, 3, 55–62 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Kadomsky, Power Engineering, 20, 8–9, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Zharkov, A. V. Keiko, I. V. Postnikov, A. V. Penkovsky. Method of operation of the steam turbine plant. Patent number 2557049, registered on July 20, 2015 (Irkutsk, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Heller, M. Pfander, T. Denk, F. Tellez, A. Valverde, J. Fernandez, A. Ring, Solarenergy, 80 (10), 1225–1230 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Buck, P. Schwarzbözl, Gas Turbo Technology, 2, 17–21 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yaşar. Energy: Production, Conversion, Storage, Conservation, and Coupling (University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, USA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hirth, The Energy Journal, 36(1), 149–184 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yuan, L. Hao, Y. Wang, Energy Policy, 37, 1736–1744 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, Global Energy Association (MPEI Publishing House, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, Y. V. Ragulina, A. N. Alekseev, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 8(3) 67–75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kontorovich, Science First-Handed, 2, 6–25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.