MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New materials, Structures and Technologies for Construction in Specific Conditions of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- GOST 965 white Portland cement: technical specifications (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Garachian, White Portland cement technology (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Vorobchuk, E. A., Levchenko, A. V. Peshkov, Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University, 6(89), 123–125, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Garachian, V. I. Turchaninov, Cement, 4, 10–11 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Levchenko, A. V. Bogdanov, Raw material mixture for obtaining hydraulic cement (Patent No. 2552288, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Cherepovskiy, O. K. Aleshin, Production of white and colored Portland cement (Publishing House of Construction Literature, Moscow, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Garachian, P. P. Gaidzhurov, A. P. Zubehii, N. V. Rotich, Technology of white Portland cement (Moscow Publishing House, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Bozhenov, L. I. Kholopova, Cement, 4, 15–17 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Dayneko, A. I. Dayneko, V. V. Peshkov, N. Ya. Kalyuzhnova, Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real Estate. 7, 3 (22), 116–120 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Vorobchuk, A. V. Peshkov, M. V. Matveeva, Certificate of state registration of the database No. 2014621376 “Automation of the complex of tasks to provide construction objects with material resources” (Federal Service for Intellectual Property, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.