MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New materials, Structures and Technologies for Construction in Specific Conditions of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- M. E. Pozin, I. P. Mukhlenov, E. Ya. Tarat, LPH, 30, 1, 45–52 (1957). [Google Scholar]
- E. Ya. Tarat, foam and foam mode phones (Publishing House of Chemistry, Moscow, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kachalov, Hydraulic resistance during the movement of air-mechanical foam through pipelines and foam jets (Moscow, 1970). [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Zhiltsova, V. N. Klyuev, B. B. Ptichkin, Zh. Chemistry and Chemical Technology. Proceedings of the higher educational institutions, 20, 8, 1245–1247 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Zhiltsova, V. N. Klyuyev, B. B. Ptichkin, G. Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. Proceedings of higher educational institutions, XVI, 10, 1610–1612 (1973). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kriiger VFDB-Zeitschr, 2, 54–56 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- R. John VFDB-Zeitschr, 1, 25–25 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Golikova, L. A. Panchenko, M. Z. Friedman, Catalog of second-order plans (Moscow University Publishing House, Moscow, 1974). [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Levinsky, V. F. Safonov, V. G. Pyatakov, Preparation and application of foams as a heat insulator in the production of mining and construction work in harsh climatic conditions (Vneshneotorgizdat, Moscow, 1978). [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Pyatakov, B. V. Levinsky, Yu. M. Vedyaev, V. F. Safonov, Application of foam-resistant heat insulators to protect the drainage polygons from freezing (Institute "Tsvetmetinformatsiya", Moscow, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the preparation of drainage landfills using heat-insulating water-air foam (Institute "Irgiredmet", Irkutsk, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Moskvitin, J. Polymeric materials, 9 (88), 16-16 (2006), 10 (89), 39-39 (2006), 11 (90), 42-42 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Effective layered stone exterior structures with thermal insulation from the composite “Poroplast CF02.” Technical conditions: TU 5741-002-16602333-2006. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Moskvitin, B. I. Pinus, N. A. Emel’yanova, D. V. Moskvitin, Izvestiya Vuzov. Investments. Building. The property, 4 (15), 151–151 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. with. 585851 USSR. Foam generator / Auth. certificate №585851 dt. 07.09.1977. [Google Scholar]
- Patent for invention 2283232 of the Russian Federation. Installation for the production of foamed material / Patent for invention № 2283232 dated 10.09.2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.