MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New materials, Structures and Technologies for Construction in Specific Conditions of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- F. N. Rabinovich, Composites based on dispersed reinforced concrete. Questions of theory and design, technology, design (ABC Publishing House, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Kapustin, Strength and deformation characteristics of non-removable steel-fiber-reinforced concrete formwork as a load-bearing element of reinforced concrete structures (MSSU Publishing House, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nostroy, Constructions of transport tunnels from fiber concrete (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Buchkin, Fine-grained concrete of high corrosion resistance, reinforced with a thin basalt fiber (Research and Development Center “Construction”, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Romualdi, J. A. Mandel, ACI Jornal, 61, 6, 657 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- T. B. Morgun, Izvestiya Vuzov. Construction, 8, 58–60 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Peled, M. F. Cyr, S. P. Shah, ACI Material Journal, 97, 5, 509–517 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Johnston, Properties of Steel Fibre Reinforced Mortar and Concrete (The Construction Press, Lancaster, London, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Korneeva, N. A. Emelyanova, Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real Estate, 4(19), 122–128 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.