MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New materials, Structures and Technologies for Construction in Specific Conditions of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- A. A. Baranova, A. I. Savenkov, Izvestiya Sochi State University, 3(31), 10–14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Shakhova, V. V. Balyasnikov, T. I. Chernaya and others, II Intern. Meeting on chemistry and technology of cement (Publishing House of the Central Information Office "Education Information", St. Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Shakhova, Technologies of foam concrete. Theory and practice (ACB, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Gorbach, S. A. Shcherbin, Bulletin of TGASU, 4, 191–199 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Peskov, K. A. Otsokov, Construction and Building Materials, 3 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Roy, G. R. Gauda, J. Am. Ceram. Soc, 56 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Kirsleigh, P. J. Wainwright, J. Cem. Concr. Res., 32, 233–239 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EK K. Nambiar, K. Ramamurthy, J. Mater. Struct., 41, 247–254 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, W. Wu, J. Zhou, Construction and Building Materials, 40, 869–874 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Harhardin, News of higher educational institutions. Construction, 5, 18–25 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. M. Rakhimbaev, D. V. Tverdokhlebov, V. N. Tarasenko. Rheological properties of foam concrete, prepared using foaming agents “Penostrom” and “Neopor”. Porobeton 2005. BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, 143, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Sychev, The sixth international congress on chemistry of cement (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Rachmadran, R. F. Feldman, Additives in concrete (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Gadzhily, A. P. Merkin, Surface-active substances in construction (Azerbaijan State Publishing House, Baku, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Glekel, R. Z. Kopp, K. S. Akhmedov, Regulation of hydration structure formation by surface-active substances (FAN Publishing House of UzSSR, Tashkent, 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.