MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- M. A. Anusuya and S. K. Katti, Speech Recognition by Machine, a Review, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, 6, 3, pp. 181-205, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- F. Ehsani and E. Knodt, Speech technology in computer-aided language learning: Strengths and limitations of a new CALL paradigm, Language Learning & Technology, 2, 1, pp. 54-73, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sarma and K. K. Sarma, Phoneme-Based Speech Segmentation Using Hybrid Soft Computing Framework, Studies in Computational Intelligence, 550, India, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Kurain, A Survey on Speech Recognition in Indian Languages, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, 5, 5, pp. 6169-6175, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharma and K. K. Sarma, Dialectal Assamese Vowel Speech Detection using Acoustic Phonetic Features, KNN and RNN, in proceedings of IEEE 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), pp. 674-678, IEEE, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Goswami, Structure of Assamese, 1st Ed., Department of Publication, Gauhati University, (1982). [Google Scholar]
- P. Boersma and D. Weenink, Introductory Tutorial to Praat, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Reynolds, Speaker Identification and Verification using Gaussian Mixture Speaker Models, Speech Communication, 17, 1-2, pp. 91-108, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mackova, A. Cizmar and J. Juhar, Emotion Recognition in i-vector Space, in 26th International Conference Radioelektronika (RADIOELEKTRONIKA), pp. 372-375, IEEE, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang and J. Wu, Speech Emotion Recognition with i-vector Feature and RNN Model, in 2015 IEEE China Summit and International Conference on Signal and Information Processing (ChinaSIP), pp. 524-528, IEEE, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Rao and S. G. Koolagudi, Identification of Hindi Dialects and Emotions using Spectral and Prosodic Features of Speech, IJSCI: International Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, 9, 4, pp. 24-33, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.