MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- EPBD recast, DIRECTIVE 2010/31/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Castillo, R. Tovar, Solar Energy 86, 1029 (2012), iSRES 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Lehmann, V. Dorer, M. Koschenz, Energy and Buildings 39, 5 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Karmann, F. Bauman, P. Raftery, S. Schiavon, M. Koupriyanov, Energy and Buildings 158, 10 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Saelens, W. Parys, R. Baetens, Building and Environment 46, 13 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Diaz, J. Lebrun, P. André, International Journal of Refrigeration 33, 793 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tang, X.H. Liu, H. Li, Y. Zhou, Y. Jiang, Building and Environment 100, 135 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Teodosiu, V. Ilie, R. Teodosiu, Energy Procedia 85, 550 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Jin, L. Jia, Q. Wang, Z. Yu, Procedia Engineering 121, 1682 (2015), the 9th International Symposium on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (ISHVAC) joint with the 3rd International Conference on Building Energy and Environment (COBEE), 12-15 July 2015, Tianjin, China [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gwerder, B. Lehmann, J. Tödtli, V. Dorer, F. Renggli, Applied energy 85, 16 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, X.H. Liu, Y. Jiang, Energy and Buildings 62, 522 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CSN 73 0540-2:2011 - Thermal protection of buildings - Part 2: Requirements, Standard, Czech office for standards metrology and testing, Prague (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Trox GmbH, Chilled ceiling elements type wk-d-ul (2006) [Google Scholar]
- CSN EN 14240 - Ventilation for buildings - Chilled ceilings - Testing and rating, Standard, Czech office for standards metrology and testing, Prague (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.