MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- P. Ammann, J. Offutt, Introduction to Software Testing, Cambridge University Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Cheung, A user-oriented software reliability model. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. SE-6, No 2 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Eschenauer, J. Koski, A. Osyczka, Multicriteria design optimization: procedures and applications. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gould, Graph Theory, Dover Publications, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. Goseva-Popstojanova, K.S.Trivedi, Architecture-based approach to reliability assessment of software systems. Performance Evaluation, No 45 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heusser, G. Kulkarni (editors), How to Reduce the Cost of Software Testing, CRC Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Ho, M. Xie, T.N Goh, A Study of the Connectionist Models for Software Reliability Prediction. Computer and Mathematics with Applications. Vol.46, No.10 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Jones, Software Development: A Rigorous Approach, Prentice Hall (1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krishnamurthy, A.P. Mathur, On the estimation of reliability of a software system using reliabilities of its components, in: Proceedings of the Eighth International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE'97) (1997) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kubat, Assessing reliability of modular software, Operations Research Letter, No 8, 1989, 35-41 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahsoodloo, D.B. Brown, C.J. Lin, A Reliability & Cost Analysis of an Automatic Prototype Generator Test Paradigm. IEEE Transactions on Reliability. Vol.41, No.4 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Malaiya, M.N. Li, J.M. Bieman, R. Karcich, Software Reliability Growth with Test Coverage. IEEE Transactions on Reliability. Vol.51, No.4 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Malaiya, N. Karunanithi, P. Verma, Predictability of Software-Reliability Models. IEEE Transactions on Reliability. Vol.41, No.4 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mili, F. Tchier, Software Testing: Concepts and Operations, Wiley, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Pfefferman, B. Cernuschi-Frias, A No-Parametric Non-Stationary Procedure for Failure Prediction. IEEE Transactions on Reliability Vol.51, No.4 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Waszkowski, M. Kiedrowicz, T. Nowicki, Z. Wesołowski, K. Worwa, Method for assessing software reliability of the document management system using the RFID technology. MATEC Web of Conferences Vol. 76, No 4009 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Worwa, A discrete-time software reliability-growth model and its application for predicting the number of errors encountered during program testing. Control and Cybernetics, Vol. 34., No 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.