MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- A. S. Babu, K. V. S. Rao “Evaluation of BER for AWGN, Rayleigh and Rician Fading Channels under Various Modulation Schemes “, International Journal of Computer Applications, no. 9, vol. 26, pp. 0975 8887, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhargava, Q. Yang and D. J. Peterson, “Coding Theory and its Applications in Communication Systems “, Defence Science Journal, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 59-69, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Zakharov, B. F. Eminov, S. V. Shalagin, “Representation of Markov’s chains functions over finite field based on stochastic matrix lumpability “, 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), IEEE, 978-1-5090-1322-7/16/31.00, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Lone, A. Puri and S. Kumar “Performance Comparison of Reed Solomon Code and BCH Code over Rayleigh Fading Channel “, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 71, no. 20, pp. 0975 8887, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Das, T. S. Sarkar, B. Chakraborty and H. S. Dutta, “A Simple Approach to Design a Binary Coded Absolute Shaft Encoder “, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 2300-2305, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Gibson, T. R. Fischer, and B. Koo, “Preposterior Analysis for Differential Encoder Design “, IEEE Transaction on Information Theory, vol. IT-32, no. 3, pp. 375-382, 1986. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hoekstra, M. Shaaban, R. Czernikowski, and S. Dianat, “Design and Implementation of a DSP based MPEG-1 Audio Encoder “, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 31-35, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, S. W. Heo, “Non-systematic RS Encoder Design for a Parity Replacer of ATSC-M/H System “, IEEE Transactions on [Google Scholar]
- Consumer Electronics, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 1270-1274, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, L. Ping, and Z. Zhang, “Low Cost Pre-Coder Design for MIMO AF Two-Way Relay Channel “, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1369-1372, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu, Y.S. Su, “Two - Mode Reed-Solomon Decoder Using A Simplfied Step-by-Step Algorithm “, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 62, no. 11, pp.1093-1097, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chen, P. Chen, Y. Fang, IEEE, “Low-complexity High performance Low-Density Parity-Check Encoder Design for China Digital Radio Standard “, vol. 5, pp. 20880-20886, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhao, B. T. Wysocki, C. D. Thiem, N. R. McDonald, J. Li, L. Liu, and Y. Yi, “Energy Efficient Spiking Temporal Encoder Design for Neuromorphic Computing Systems “, IEEE Transactions on Multi-Scale Computing Systems, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 265-276, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhang, L. Cai, X. Yang, H. Cui, and C. Feng, “Design and Simulation of Turbo Encoder in Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata “, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 820-828, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, F. Yaman, and T. Wanj, “Flexible Transponder Design Aided by Agile Binary Bit Encoder “,Opt. Commun. Netw., vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 722-729, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Biasizzo, F. Novak, P. Korosec, “A Multi-Alphabet Arithmetic Coding Hardware Implementation for Small FPGA Devices “, Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 64, no.1, pp. 722-729, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Forouzan, “Data Communications and Networking “, Fifth Edition, McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Rappaport “Wireless communications”, Second Edition, Prentice Hall, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Haykin, “Digital Communication Systems “, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Wells, “Applied Coding And Information Theory For Engineers” Dorling Kindersley Pvt. Ltd., 2013. [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Bhargava, Q. Y. and D. J. Peterson, “Coding Theory and its Applications in Communication Systems”, Defence Science Journal, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 59-69, 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lankesh and K.C. Narasimhamurthy, “Hardware Implementation of Single Bit Error Correction and Double Bit Error Detection through Selective Bit Placement for Memory “, International Journal of Computer Applications, pp. 0975-8887, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Ngai, R. W. Yeung and Z. Zhang, “Network Generalized Hamming Weight “, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 1136-1143. [Google Scholar]
- Q. L. Rao and Chun He, “A new 2-D parity checking architecture for radiation-hardened by design SRAM “, Asia Pacific Conference on Postgraduate Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PrimeAsia), pp. 360-363, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Park and I. Kim, “Construction of parity - check concatenated polar codes based on minimum Hamming weight codewords “, H.-Y. Song Electronics Letters, vol. 53, no. 14, pp. 924-926, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lin and D. J. Costello, “Error Control Coding “, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol.57, no. 2, pp. 1136-1143, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.