MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- L. Lehman, IP Multimedia Subsystem: general aspects and migration perspectives (ITU Workshop on Developments regarding telecommunication network architectures and services, Uganda, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bazot, R. Huber, J. Kappel, B.S. Subramanian, E. Oguejiofor, B. Georges, C. Jackson, C. Martin and A. Sur, Developing SIP and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Applications. (IBM Corp., 2007) 684 pages [Google Scholar]
- M. Halas, and S. Klucik, Modelling the Probability Density Function of IPTV Traffic Packet Delay Variation. Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering 10 pp. 259-263 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Klucik, and M. Lackovic, Modelling of H.264 MPEG2 TS Traffic Source. Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering 11 pp. 404-409 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. De Rango, M. Tropea, P. Fazio and S. Marano, Call admission control with statistical multiplexing for aggregate MPEG traffic in a DVBRCS satellite network. (GLOBECOM 05, IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, St. Louis, USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Baronak, and P. Kvackaj, A New CAC Method Using Queuing Theory. Radioengineering 17, pp. 62-74 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gibbens, F. Kelly, and P. Key, A Decision-Theoretic Approach to Call Admission Control in ATM Networks. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 13 pp. 1101-1114 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kavacky, and I. Baronak, Evaluation of Two Statistical CAC Methods for Variable Bit Rate Traffic Sources. Journal of Electrical engineering 59, pp. 178-186 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kvackaj, and I. Baronak, Evaluation of Three CAC Methods: Gaussian Approximation Method, Method of Effective Bandwidth and Diffusion Approximation Method. Journal of Electrical Engineering 57, pp. 360-364 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Frnda, M. Voznak, and L. Sevcik, Impact of packet loss and delay variation on the quality of real-time video streaming. Telecommunication Systems 62, pp. 265-275 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Orcik, M. Voznak, J. Rozhon, F. Rezac, J. Slachta, H. Toral-Cruz, and J.C.-W. Lin, Prediction of Speech Quality Based on Resilient Backpropagation Artificial Neural Network. Wireless Personal Communications 96 pp. 5375-5389 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bosternak, and R. Roka, Approach of the T-CONT allocation to increase the bandwidth in passive optical networks Radioengineering 26 pp. 954-960 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Certik, and R. Roka, Possibilities for Advanced Encoding Techniques at Signal Transmission in the Optical Transmission Medium. Journal of Engineering 2016 Article number 2385372 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bestak, and M. Orgon, Performance measurement of encryption algorithms used in PLC devices. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Computer Science 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Misurec, and M. Orgon, Modeling of power line transfer of data for computer simulation. International Journal of Communication Networks and Security 3 pp. 104-111 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Horak, and C. Herhoffer, IP interconnection testing approach in a TISPAN IMS environment. (Proceedings of 2012 15th International Telecommunications Network Strategy and Planning Symposium, NETWORKS 2012, Rome, Italy 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Darvishan, K. Bamasian, H. Yeganeh, and P. Eghtedari, A practical NGN model by evaluation of various NGN solutions and its conformance with IMSTISPAN. (ICIME 2010-2010 2nd IEEE International Conference on Information Management and Engineering, Volume 1, Article number 5477462, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Alipour, and K. Mohammadi, Adaptive Admission Control for Quality of Service Guarantee in Differentiated Services Networks. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security 8 pp. 93-98 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, P. Emstad, A. Nevin, V. Nicola, and M. Fidler, Measurement-Based Admission Control for a Flow-Aware Network. (IEEE, Italy, 2005) 8 pages [Google Scholar]
- S. Jamin, S. Shenker, and P. Danzig, Comparison of Measurement-based Admission Control Algorithms for Controlled-Load Service. (IEEE, Kobe, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jamin, P. Danzig, S. Shenker, and L. Zhang, A Measurement-based Admission Control Algorithm for Integrated Services Packet Networks (Extended Version). IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 20 pages (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yi-ran, W. Suo-ping, and W. Hai-ya, A structural comparison of measurement-based admission control algorithms. The Journal of China Universities of Post and Telecommunications 13 pp. 81-86 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- ETSI ES 282 003 v3.5.1: Telecommunications and Internet converged Services and Protocols for Advanced Networking (TISPAN); Resource and Admission Control Sub-System (RACS): Functional Architecture (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.