MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2018International Conference on Combustion Physics and Chemistry (ComPhysChem’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- V.V. Biryuk, Vortex effect (Technical applications). Volume 2 (Part 1) / V.V. Biryuk, S.V. Veretennikov, A.I. Guryanov, Sh.A. Piralishvily, LLC “Nauchtekhlitizdat” pp. 177–272 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Najim, A.C. Styles, N. Syred, Flame movement mechanisms and characteristics of gas fired cyclone combustors/ Eighteen Symposium (International) on Combustion. The Combustion Institute (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Spalart, M. Shur, On the sensitization of turbulence models to rotation and curvature, Aerospace Sci. Tech., 1 (5), pp. 297–302, (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS CFX-Solver Modelling Guide. / ANSYS Inc, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Smirnov, F.R. Menter, “Sensitization of the SST turbulence model to rotation and curvature by applying the Spalart-Shur correction term”, ASME Paper GT 2008-50480, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.