MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2018International Conference on Combustion Physics and Chemistry (ComPhysChem’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- R.C. Rothermal, Predicting behavior and size of crown fires in the Northern Rocky Mountains, Res.Pap. INT-438. Ogden, UT: US Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Intermountain Forest and Range Experiment Station (1972) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Albini, F.A. et al., Int. J. of Wildland Fire, 5 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Grishin, Mathematical Modeling Forest Fire and New Methods Fighting Them. Publishing House of Tomsk University, Tomsk (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Morvan, J.L. Dupuy, Combustion and Flame 138 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar, Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, New York (1981) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Valendik, P.M. Mathveev, M.A. Safromov, Large Forest Fires and Fighting with Them. Science, Moscow (in Russian) (1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.