MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and Intelligent Technology|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Dong Hui Guo. The application and implementation of search technique based on p2p networks. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Stephen Paul Marsh. Formalising trust as a computational concept. University of Stirling, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Aaron Wright and Primavera De Filippi. Decentralized blockchain technology and the rise of lex cryptographia. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Xianmin Yang, Li Xin, Wu Huanqing, and Keyun Zhao. The application model and challenges of blockchain technology in education. Modern Distance Education Research, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Hoang Giang Do and Wee Keong Ng. Blockchain-based system for secure data storage with private keyword search. In IEEE World Congress on Services, pages 90–93, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yuqin Xu, Qingzhong Li, Xingpin Min, Lizhen Cui, Zongshui Xiao, and Lanju Kong. E-commerce blockchain consensus mechanism for supporting high-throughput and real-time transaction. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yong Yuan and Feiyue Wang. The development status and prospect of blockchain technology. Automated journal, 42(4):481–494, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sepandar D. Kamvar, Mario T. Schlosser, and Hector Garcia-Molina. The eigentrust algorithm for reputation management in p2p networks. In International Conference on World Wide Web, pages 640–651, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Kenli Li, Yan He, Xiaoling Liu, and Ying Wang. Security-driven scheduling algorithms based on eigentrust in grid. In International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies, pages 1068–1072, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Jianli Hu, Quanyuan Wu, and Bin Zhou. Fctrust: A robust and efficient feedback credibility-based distributed p2p trust model. pages 1963–1968, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Blackburn and Joseph. The time factor. National Productivity Review, 9(4):395–408, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Limin Tao. Research on Subjective Trust Management Based on Uncertainty Theoryin Open Network Environment. PhD thesis, Zhejiang University of Technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Bao, Guosun Zeng, Liansun Zeng, Bo Chen, and Wei Wang. A measure of trust in p2p networks to prevent deception. Journal of communication, 29(10):215–222, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Yanxia Cui. Study and Improvement of EigenTrust Trust Model Based on P2P Network. PhD thesis, Tianjin university of technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Kiefhaber R, Jahr R, Msadek N, et al. Ranking of Direct Trust, Confidence, and Reputation in an Abstract System with Unreliable Components [C]// Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, 2013 IEEE, International Conference on and, International Conference on Autonomic and Trusted Computing. IEEE, 2014:388–395. [Google Scholar]
- Barsoum A, Hasan A. Enabling Dynamic Data and Indirect Mutual Trust for Cloud Computing Storage Systems[J]. IEEE Transactions on Parallel & Distributed Systems, 2013, 24(12):2375–2385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.