MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and Intelligent Technology|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Sadeghi, A.-R.; Wachsmann, C.; Waidner, M., “Security and privacy challenges in industrial Internet of Things”, in Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2015 52nd ACM/EDAC/IEEE, pp.1–6, 8-12, June 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Tayeb, S. Latifi and Y. Kim, “A survey on IoT communication and computation frameworks: An industrial perspective”, 2017 IEEE 7th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), Las Vegas, NV, 2017, pp. 1–6. doi: 10.1109/CCWC.2017.7868354 [Google Scholar]
- J. Pacheco, C. Tunc and S. Hariri, “Design and evaluation of resilient infrastructures systems for smart cities”, 2016 IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), Trento, 2016, pp. 1–6. doi: 10.1109/ISC2.2016.7580756 [Google Scholar]
- Pirouz, Matin, Justin Zhan, and Shahab Tayeb. “An optimized approach for community detection and ranking.” Journal of Big Data 3.1 (2016): 22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Alipour, Y. B. Al-Nashif, P. Satam and S. Hariri, “Wireless Anomaly Detection Based on IEEE 802.11 Behavior Analysis”, in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 2158–2170, Oct. 2015. doi: 10.1109/TIFS.2015.2433898 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Kholidy, F. Baiardi and S. Hariri, “DDSGA: A Data-Driven Semi-Global Alignment Approach for Detecting Masquerade Attacks”, in IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 164–178, March-April 1 2015. doi: 10.1109/TDSC.2014.2327966 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barbara Filkins, “the Expanding Role of Data Analytics in Threat Detection”, SANS Whitepaper, October 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Farooq MU, Waseem M, Khairi A, Mazhar S. A critical analysis on the security concerns of internet of things (IoT). International Journal of Computer Applications. 2015 Jan 1;111(7). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kolias C, Stavrou A, Voas J, Bojanova I, Kuhn R. Learning Internet-of-Things Security” Hands-On”. IEEE Security & Privacy. 2016 Jan;14(1):37–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ray, S. Bhunia, Y. Jin and M. Tehranipoor, “Security validation in IoT space ”, 2016 IEEE 34th VLSI Test Symposium (VTS), Las Vegas, NV, 2016, pp. 1–1. doi: 10.1109/VTS.2016.7477288 [Google Scholar]
- R. Mahmoud, T. Yousuf, F. Aloul and I. Zualkernan, “Internet of things (IoT) security: Current status, challenges and prospective measures”, 2015 10th International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST), London, 2015, pp. 336–341. doi: 10.1109/ICITST.2015.7412116 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Zonouz, R. Berthier, H. Khurana, W. H. Sanders and T. Yardley, “Seclius: An Information Flow-Based, Consequence-Centric Security Metric”, in IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 562–573, Feb. 2015. doi: 10.1109/TPDS.2013.162 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Dahl, J. W. Stokes, L. Deng and D. Yu, “Large-scale malware classification using random projections and neural networks”, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Vancouver, BC, 2013, pp. 3422–3426 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salakhutdinov, Ruslan, and Geoffrey E. Hinton. “Deep Boltzmann Machines.” AISTATS. vol. 1. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yuan, X. Wu and Y. Xiang, “Incorporating Pre-Training in Long Short-Term Memory Networks for Tweets Classification”, 2016 IEEE 16th International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM), Barcelona, Spain, 2016, pp. 1329–1334 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dataset for KDD Cup and Workshop, ACM SIGKDD, San Jose, California, Aug 12, 2007. James Bennett, Charles Elkan, Bing Liu, Padhraic Smyth, and Domonkos Tikk. 2007. KDD Cup and workshop 2007. SIGKDD Explor. Newsl. 9, 2 (December 2007), 51–52. doi: 10.1145/1345448.1345459 [Google Scholar]
- Nair, Vinod, and Geoffrey E. Hinton. “Rectified linear units improve restricted boltzmann machines.” Proceedings of the 27th international conference on machine learning (ICML-10). 2010. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sánchez, A. Arpi and L. Minchala, “Fault Identification and Classification of Spur Gearbox with Feed Forward Back Propagation Artificial Neural Network”, 2012 VI Andean Region International Conference, Cuenca, 2012, pp. 215–215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, W. Jing and L. Xu, “Cascading model based back propagation neural network in enabling precise classification”, 2016 12th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD), Changsha, 2016, pp. 7–11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.