MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Signal Analysis and Processing|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- K. D. Srivastava and M. M. Morcos, “A review of some critical aspects of insulation design of GIS/GIL systems”, 2001 IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition. Developing New Perspectives (Cat. No.01CH37294), Atlanta, GA, pp. 787–792 vol.2(2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Judd, O. Farish and B. F. Hampton, “The excitation of UHF signals by partial discharges in GIS”, in IEEE T DIELECT EL IN vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 213–228 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Pearson et al., “Partial discharge diagnostics for gas insulated substations”, in IEEE T DIELECT EL IN, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 893–905, Oct (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Judd, O. Farish and B. F. Hampton, “Broadband couplers for UHF detection of partial discharge in gas-insulated substations”, in IEE Proceedings Science, Measurement and Technology, vol. 142, no. 3, pp. 237–243 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Judd, B. F. Hampton and O. Farish, “Modelling partial discharge excitation of UHF signals in waveguide structures using Green’s functions”, in IEE Proceedings Science, Measurement and Technology, vol. 143, no. 1, pp. 63–70(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Qian, Tang Ju, Xu Zhongrong, Meng Yanhui and Zhang Xiaoxing, “Study on partial discharge of metallic outshoot insulation defect in GIS”, Proceedings of 2005 International Symposium on Electrical Insulating Materials, (ISEIM 2005). pp. 431–434 vol. 2 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, Ju, et al. “Investigation of Partial Discharge on Typical Defects with UHF Detection Method for GIS.” Przegląd Elektrotechniczny 88.12:351–355(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Standard, I. E. C. “High-voltage test techniques: partial discharge measurements.” IEC-60270 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, S. Xiao, N. Shu, J. Tang and W. Li, “GIS partial discharge pattern recognition based on the chaos theory”, in IEEE T DIELECT EL IN, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 783–7 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Cleary and M. D. Judd, “UHF and current pulse measurements of partial discharge activity in mineral oil”, in IEE Proceedings Science, Measurement and Technology, vol. 153, no. 2, pp. 47–54, 9 March 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ohtsuka, T. Teshima, S. Matsumoto and M. Hikita, “Relationship between PD-induced electromagnetic wave measured with UHF method and charge quantity obtained by PD current waveform in model GIS”, 2006 IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, Kansas City, MO, pp. 615–618(2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.