MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials and Construction Management|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- S. Sattary and D. Thorpe, Optimizing embodied energy of building construction through bioclimatic principles, in proceedings of 28th Annual ARCOM Conference, Edinburgh, Association of Researchers in Construction management, pp. 1401–1411 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Menassa and B. Baer, A framework to assess the role of stakeholders in sustainable building retrofit decisions, Sustain. Cities Soc., 10, pp. 207–221 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yang and L. Wang, Multi-objective optimization for decision-making of energy and comfort management in building automation and control, Sustain. Cities Soc., 2, no. 1, pp. 1–7 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Burton, Sustainable retrofitting of commercial buildings: cool climates. Routledge (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Menassa, Evaluating sustainable retrofits in existing buildings under uncertainty, Energy Build., 43, no. 12, pp. 3576–3583 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Klotz and M. Horman, Counterfactual analysis of sustainable project delivery processes, J. Constr. Eng. Manag., 136, no. 5, pp. 595–605 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Asadi, M. G. Da Silva, C. H. Antunes, and L. Dias, Multi-objective optimization for building retrofit strategies: A model and an application, Energy Build., 44, no. 1, pp. 81–87 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.