MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials and Construction Management|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- ACI 544.1R-96: 2001 State-of-the-Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete American Concrete Institute Farmington Hills MI USA [Google Scholar]
- Ö. Eren, K. Marar and T. Celik (1999) Effects of Silica Fume and Steel Fibers on Some Mechanical Properties of High-Strength Fiber-Reinforced Concrete Journal of Testing and Evaluation 27, 380–387 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Marar, Ö. Eren and T. Celik (2001) Relationship between impact energy and compression toughness energy of high-strength fiber-reinforced concrete Materials Letters 47, 297–304 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Song, J. C. Wu, S. Hwang and B. C. Sheu (2005) Statistical analysis of impact strength and strength reliability of steel-polypropylene hybrid fiber-reinforced concrete Construction and Building Materials 19, 1–9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Mo, S. P. Yap, U. J. Alengaram, M. Z. Jumaat and C. H. Bu (2014) Impact resistance of hybrid fibre-reinforced oil palm shell concrete Construction and Building Materials 50, 499–507 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI 544.2R-89: 1988 Measurement of Properties of Fiber Reinforced Concrete American Concrete Institute Farmington Hills MI USA [Google Scholar]
- P-C. Aitcin (1998) High-Performance Concrete E & FN SPON New York NY U [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.