MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials and Construction Management|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Xing Z, Liu Y and Cai N 2011 Research and application benefit for reycled concrete Low Temp. Archit. Technol. 1 6 [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 933-11 2012 Tests for Geometrical Properties of Aggregates Austrian Stand. Inst. [Google Scholar]
- Zaidi A M A 2009 Assessment of recycled aggregate concrete Mod. Appl. Sci. 3 47 [Google Scholar]
- da Silva F M, Gachet Barbosa L A, Lintz R C C and Jacintho A E P G A 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira I K, Gachet-Barbosa L A, Cecche Lintz R C, Russo Seydell M R and Jaquiê Ribeiro L C L 2013 Evaluation of the Behaviour of Mortar with the Addition of Rubber Adv. Mater. Res. 742 456–60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Knapton J 1988 A review of concrete block pavements at ports in the UK Proceedings, 3rd. International Conference on Concrete Block Paving, Rome pp 380–92 [Google Scholar]
- Ding W and Leng F G 2011 Specification for mix proportion design of ordinary concrete (JGJ55-2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jin W, Meyer C and Baxter S 2000 “ Glascrete”-Concrete with Glass Aggregate ACI Mater. J. 97 208–13 [Google Scholar]
- Soutsos M N, Tang K and Millard S G 2011 Concrete building blocks made with recycled demolition aggregate Constr. Build. Mater. 25 726–35 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BSI 1338:2003 2003 Concrete Paving Blocks– Requirements and test methods Br. Stand. 76s [Google Scholar]
- SAC 2012 Precast concrete paving units GB 28635-2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.