MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials and Construction Management|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- N. De Belie, M. Debruyckere, D. Van Nieuwenburgs and B. De Blaeres 1997 Attack of concrete floors in pig houses by feed acids: Influence of fly ash addition and cement-bound surface layers. J. Agric. Engng Res. 68 pp 101–08 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shelton, David P. and Harper and James M 1982 G82-623 An overview of concrete as a building material. Historical Materials from University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension. 603., Issued December 1982 (12,000 printed) [Google Scholar]
- Makanjuola Oki, Paul A L Anawe. 2015 A Review of Corrosion in Agricultural Industries. J. Phys Sci Inter 5(4): 216–222, Article no.PSIJ.2015.022 ISSN: 2348-0130 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Svennerstedt Durability of building materials and components in agricultural environment. J. Agric. Engng Res. 75, Issue 3, March 2000, p. 225–241 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kramer, W. A. & Braam and C. R. 1997 Deterioration of concrete exposed to lactic and acetic acid. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Concrete for a Susttiable Agriculture. 2l-24 May 1997. Stavanger [Google Scholar]
- Tikalsky PJ, Carrasquillo PM, Carrasquillo RL 1988 Strength and durability considerations affecting mix proportioning of concrete containing fly ash. ACI Mater J. 85(6) pp 505–11 [Google Scholar]
- Livestock statistics Agricultural Statistics of Thailand., 2015. Department of Livestock Development (DLD)., http://www.oae.go.th/main.php?filename=index_E N [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.