MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Myung-Soon Jun and O. Kulhánek, “Source parameters of earthquakes in and around the Korean Peninsula deduced from spectral analysis,” Phys. Earth Planet. Inter., Vol. 65, no. 3–5, pp. 255–266, (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Robinson and G. Metternicht, “Testing the performance of spatial interpolation techniques for mapping soil properties,” Comput. Electron. Agric., Vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 97–108, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Science and S. Of, “Soil science society of america,” Vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 189–192, (1958). [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Bhunia, P. K. Shit, and R. Maiti, “Comparison of GIS-based interpolation methods for spatial distribution of soil organic carbon (SOC),” J. Saudi Soc. Agric. Sci., (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Naoum and I. K. Tsanis, “Ranking spatial interpolation techniques using a GIS-based DSS,” Glob. Nest J., Vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1–20, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- H. Bolton Seed, K. Tokimatsu, L. F. Harder, and R. M. Chung, “Influence of SPT Procedures in Soil Liquefaction Resistance Evaluations,” J. Geotech. Eng., Vol. 111, no. 12, pp. 1425–1445, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi, R. B. Peck, and G. Mesri, “Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice.” pp. 1–529, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- F. T. Manual and R. Tunnels, “FHWA-NHI-10-034 Errata Sheet Foreword,” English, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Sun, C. S. Cho, M. Son, and J. S. Shin, “Correlations Between Shear Wave Velocity and In-Situ Penetration Test Results for Korean Soil Deposits,” Pure Appl. Geophys., Vol. 170, no. 3, pp. 271–281, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. A. Hashash, J. J. Hook, B. Schmidt, and J.I-Chiang Yao, “Seismic design and analysis of underground structures,” Tunn. Undergr. Sp. Technol.1, Vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 247–293, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- K. D. Standard, “Architectural Institute of Korea. Korean Building Code; Architectural Institute of Korea,” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- JRC European Commission, C. Eurocode, and International Code Council, Eurocode 8 : Seismic Design of Buildings Worked examples, Vol. 1, (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.