MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- M. Scheel, R. Seemann, M. Brinkmann, et al. Morphological clues to wet granular pile stability. Nature Materials Nature Materials,(2008), 7(3):189–193. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ning Lu, Bailin Wu, Chee P. Tan. Tensile Strength Characteristics of Unsaturated Sands. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering,(2007), 133(2). [Google Scholar]
- V. Richefeu, M. Sa Amp, Iuml. Shear strength properties of wet granular materials. Physical Review E,(2006), 73:51304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mani, D. Kadau, H. J. Herrmann. Liquid migration in sheared unsaturated granular media. Granular Matter,(2012), 15(4):447–454. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chao-Sheng Tang, Xiang-Jun Pei, De-Yin Wang, et al. Tensile Strength of Compacted Clayey Soil. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering,(2015), 141(4):4014122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Y. Elkady, M. F. Abbas. Shear Strength Behavior of Highly Expansive Soil. Geo Congress 2012: State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, (2012):2532–2541. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Wu, Zhuo-ran Wang. The relationship between the swelling pressure and shear strength of unsaturated soil: the Yanji Basin as a case study. Arabian Journal of Geosciences Arabian Journal of Geosciences,(2017), 10(15). [Google Scholar]
- H. Louati, D. Oulahna, A. D. Ryck. Effect of the particle size and the liquid content on the shear behaviour of wet granular material. Powder Technology,(2017), 315:398–409. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. K. Seville, C. D. Willett, P. C. Knight. Interparticle forces in fluidisation: a review. Powder Technology,(2000), 113(3):261–268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ling-wei Kong, Luo-rong Tan. Study on shear strength and swelling-shrinkage characteristic of compacted expansive soil. Unsaturated Soils For Asia,(2000):515–519. [Google Scholar]
- Linchang Miao, Sandra L. Houston, Ying Cui, et al. Relationship between soil structure and mechanical behavior for an expansive unsaturated clay. Canadian Geotechnical Journal Canadian Geotechnical Journal,(2007), 44(2):126–137. [Google Scholar]
- Wencong, Jia. Experimentle Study on the Strength and Deformation Characteristics of Unsaturated expansive soil. Master’s thesis, Northwest Agriculture & Forestry University. Yangling Shaanxi, China. (2014) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.