MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2018International Conference on Innovation in Engineering and Vocational Education (ICIEVE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Haryono. 2008. “Applied Errors in Educational Technology in Praxis of Forgotten Learning”. Speech inauguration of Professor of Unnes Education Technology. Semarang, February 26, 2008. Downloaded June 2017 from http://blog.unnes.ac.id/fransharyono. [Google Scholar]
- Haryono, et al. 2016. “Implementation of Quality Assurance Based on Applied Educational Technology”. Research Report (Unpublished). LP2M Unnes. [Google Scholar]
- Januszewski, Alan and Michael Molenda. 2008. Educational Technology: A Definition with Commentary. New York: Taylor & Francis Group. [Google Scholar]
- Miarso, Yusufhadi. 2002. “Concepts and Applied Learning Technology”, Paper in the First Lecture of TP S2 UNNES Students, September 14, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Semiawan, Conny R. 1998. Higher Education: Improving Human Ability as Optimum as possible. Jakarta: Directorate General of Higher Education Ministry of Education and Culture. [Google Scholar]
- Zamroni. 2000. Educational Paradigm of the Future. Yogyakarta: Bigraf Publishing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.