MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structures and Materials|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- M. Baghee, K. Rehan, M. Abdelaziz, A Review on Fatigue and Rutting Performance of Asphalt Mixes, Essays, 6, 4, 670-682 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lance, Geosynthetics Materials what are they? How are they used? Soils Factsheet, British Columbia, Ministry of Agriculture and Lands, Order No. 644.000-1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mirzapour, K. Rehan, M. Abdelaziz, K. Ali, An overview on the Use of Geosynthetics in Pavement Structures, Scientific Research and Essays, 6, 11, 2251-2258 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Viswanadham S and Satkalmi V, Field Trials with Polypropylene Woven Geotextiles, The First Pan American Geosynthetics Conference & Exhibition, Cancun, Mexico (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.R.A. Hosseini, A.K. Darban, K. Fakhri, The Effect of Geosynthetics Reinforcement on the Damage Propagation Rate of Asphalt Pavements, Sharif University of Technology ScienticaIranica, 16, 1, 26-32 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Meccai, H. Eyad, Geotextiles in Transportation Applications, Second Gulf Conference on Roads, Abu Dhabi (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pasquini, M. Pasetto, F. Canestrari, Geocomposite against Reflective Cracking in Asphalt Pavements: Laboratory Simulation of a field Application, Road Materials and pavement Design, 16, 4, 815-835 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.