MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- USEPA, Use of uranium drinking water standards under 40 CFR 141 and 40 CFR 192 as goals sremediation for groundwater at CERCLA sites, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. Jana, M.K. Purkait, K. Mohanty, Preparation and characterization of low-cost ceramic microfiltration membranes for the removal of chromate from aqueous solutions. Applied Clay Science, 47, 317-324. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ghosh, M.K. Sinha, M.K. Purkait, A comparative analysis of low-cost ceramic membrane preparation for effective fluoride removal using hybrid technique. Desalination, 327, 2-13. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vasanth, G. Pugazhenthi, R Uppaluri, Biomass assisted microfiltration of chromium(VI) using Baker’s yeast by ceramic membrane prepared from low cost raw materials. Desalination, 285, 239-244. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Saffaj, M. Persin, S.A. Younsi, A. Albizane, M. Cretin, A. Larbot, Elaboration and characterization of microfiltration and ultrafiltration membranes deposited on raw support prepared from natural Moroccan clay: Application to filtration of solution containing dyes and salts. Applied Clay Science, 31, 110-119. (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abubakar, M.N. Tamin, M.A. Saleh, M.B. Uday, N. Ahmad, Preparation and characterization of a nigerian mesoporous clay-based membrane for uranium removal from underground water. Ceramics International, 42, 8212-8220. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Banerjee, S. Mondal, De, S. Gel controlling dead-end membrane filtration: Theory revisited. Separation and Purification Technology, 99, 77-85. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Al-Hammadi, N. Al-Bastaki, Experimental study of the dead-end ultrafiltration process using silicone dioxide suspensions. Desalination, 206, 513-523. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gougazeh, J.-C. Buhl, Synthesis and characterization of zeolite A by hydrothermal transformation of natural Jordanian kaolin. Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 15, 35-42. University of Bahrain. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fu, Q. He, B. Liu, J. Zhang, B. Hu, Study in adsorption behavior of polymer on molecular sieves by surface and pore properties. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 369, 113-120. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.