MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- L. A. Ghunmi, G. Zeeman, M. Fayyad, and J. B. van Lier, Grey Water Treatment Systems: A Review, Crit. Rev. Environ. Sci. Technol., 41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, K. Wichmann, and R. Otterpohl, Review for Technological approaches for Grey Water Treatment and Reuses, Sci. Total Environ., 407 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Friedler, Quality of Indvidual Domestic Grey water Streams and its implications for on-site treatment and resuse possibilites. Environ. Technol., 25 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- APHA, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater (American Public Health Association, Washington DC, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Koza, Genetic Programming: On the Programming of Computers by Natural Selection (MIT Press, Cambridge, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sivapragasam, N. Muttil, M. C. Jeselia, and S. Visweshwaran, Infilling of Rainfall Information Using Genetic Programming, Aquat. Procedia-International Conference on Water Resources, Coastal and Ocean Engineering, (ICWRCOE 2015), 1-5 March, Surathkal, India (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sivapragasam, S. Vanitha, N. Muttil, K. Suganya, S. Suji, M.T. Selvi, R. Selvi, and S.J. Sudha, Monthly flow forecast for Mississippi River basin using artificial neural networks, Neural Comput. Appl., 24 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Govindaraju Rao, Artifical Neural Networks in Hydrology II. Hydrologic Applications, J. Hydrol. Eng., 5 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Haykin, Neural networks: a comprehensive foundation (Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- C. Sivapragasam, R. Maheswaran, V Venkatesh, Genetic programming approach for flood routing in natural channels, Hydro. Proc. 22, 5 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.