MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Laju, K., V. Sundar and R. Sundaravadivelu, “Hydrodynamic characteristics of pile supported skirt breakwater models.” Applied Ocean Research 33(1): 12-22. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Shih, W.K. Weng and C.R. Chou, “The performance characteristics of inclined highly pervious pipe breakwaters.” Ocean Eng. Vol 100: 54-66. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Teh, and V. Venugopal, “Optimization of Hydraulic Efficiency of a free surface semicircular breakwater using wave screens.” The 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2015) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yaacob, E. H. Ariffin, “Effects of Sedimentology and Beach Morphology on Tourism at Terengganu Beach Malaysia.” UMTAS (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Vieira, L. K. Girelu, and T. Zenker, “Development of a Green Floating Breakwater with Re-use of PET Bottles.” Journal of Sustainable Development 5(12). (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Teh, “Wave transmission over a submerged porous breakwater: An experimental study.” App. Mechs and Materials, vol. 567, pp. 319-324. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Teh, “Hydraulic performance of free surface breakwaters: A review. Journal of Sains Malaysian, 42(9), pp. 1301-1310 [ISI & SCOPUS indexed]. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Harris, “Artificial Reefs for Ecosystem Restoration and Coastal Erosion Protection with Aquaculture and Recreational Amenities.” ASR Conference. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Das, S.N. Bora, “Reflection of oblique ocean water waves by a vertical porous structure placed on a multi-step impermeable bottom.” Applied Ocean Research, Vol 47, pp 373-385. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Muttray, H. Oumeraci, E. T. Oever, “Wave Reflection and Wave Run-up at Rubble Mound Breakwaters.” 4314-4324. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, Z. Wan, Y. Fang, “Wave reflection by a vertical wall with a horizontal submerged porous plate.” Ocean Eng. Vol 25(9): 767-779. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Shih, “Experimental study on the performance characteristics of porous perpendicular pipe breakwaters.” Ocean Eng. Vol 50: 53-62. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Manoharan, H. M. Teh, and C. H. Lim, “Wave transmission of a submerged breakwater consisting of multiple pipes”. APRN J. of Eng. App. Sciences, Vol. 12, No 20, Asian Research Publishing Network, pp. 5807-5810. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Koley, and T. Sahoo, “Wave interaction with a submerged semicircular porous breakwater placed on a porous seabed.” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 80: 18-37. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Kaiser, “FERC pipeline decommissioning cost in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, 1995-2015.” Marine Policy 82: 167-180. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Zawawi, M. S. Liew and K. L. Na, Decommissioning of offshore platform: A sustainable framework: 26-31. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.