MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 201, 20182017 The 3rd International Conference on Inventions (ICI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Invention of mechanical system|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- GWEC, Global Wind Report - Annual Market Update 2016, GWEC, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- DNV GL, Guideline for the Certification of Wind Turbines 2010 edition, DNV GL, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- IEC, IEC 61400-1 wind turbines - part 1: Design Requirements (third edition), IEC, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Upgrading Vestas V47-660kW, Available online: http://www.mita-teknik.com/knowhow/turbine-retrofit/retrofit-v47/ (accessed on 23rd July 2017). [Google Scholar]
- New DNV GL standard and service specification for lifetime extension of wind turbines, Available online: https://www.dnvgl.com/news/new-dnv-gl-standard-and-service-specification-for-lifetime-extension-of-wind-turbines-61059 [Google Scholar]
- DNV-GL, Certification of lifetime extension of wind turbines(DNVGL-SE-0263), DNV-GL, (March 2016. [Google Scholar]
- DNV-GL, Lifetime extension of wind turbines(DNVGL-ST-0262), DNV-GL, March 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.