MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 199, 2018International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Repair Materials and Systems|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- L. Yan, N. Chouw and K. Jayaraman, Flax fibre and its composites – A review. Composites Part B 56, 296 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu and I. Ferguson, Composition, structure and mechanical properties of hemp fiber reinforced composite with recycled high-density polyethylene matrix, J. Compos. Mater. 46 (16), 1915 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, R.K.Y. Li and S.L. Bai, Mechanical properties of sisal fiber reinforced high density polyethylene composites: Effect of fiber content, interfacial compatibilization, and manufacturing process, Composites Part A 65, 169 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cuinat-guerraz, M.-J. Dumont and P. Hubert, Environmental resistance of flax / bio-based epoxy and flax / polyurethane composites manufactured by resin transfer moulding, Composites Part A 88, 140 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Le Duigou, P. Davies and C. Baley, Seawater ageing of flax / poly (lactic acid) biocomposites, Polym. Degrad. Stab. 94(7), 1151 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hallonet, L. Michel and E. Ferrier, Investigation of the bond behavior of flax FRP strengthened RC structures through double lap shear testing. Composites Part B 100, 247 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Rosenboom and S. Rizkalla, Behavior of Prestressed Concrete Strengthened with Various CFRP Systems Subjected to Fatigue Loading, J. Compos. Constr. 10(6), 492 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Thuault, S. Eve, D. Blond, J. Bréard and M. Gomina, Effects of the hygrothermal environment on the mechanical properties of flax fibres, J. Compos. Mater., 48(14), 1699 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, S. Su, and N. Chouw, Microstructure, flexural properties and durability of coir fibre reinforced concrete beams externally strengthened with flax FRP composites, Composites Part B 80, 343 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Scida, M. Assarar, C. Poilâne and R. Ayad, Influence of hygrothermal ageing on the damage mechanisms of flax-fibre reinforced epoxy composite, Composites Part B 48, 51 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 527-4. Plastics Determination of tensile Properties Part 4: Test conditions for isotropic and orthotropic fibre-reinforced plastic composites (1997) [Google Scholar]
- AFGC - Réparation et renforcement des structures en béton au moyen des matériaux composites Recommandations provisoires. Association Française de Génie Civil, in French (2011). http://afgc.asso.fr/index.php/component/hikashop/pr oduct/download/file_id-16 [Google Scholar]
- EN 1542 Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures Test methods Measurement of bond strength by pull-off (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Benzarti, S. Chataigner, M. Quiertant et al., Accelerated ageing behaviour of the adhesive bond between concrete specimens and CFRP overlays, Constr. Build. Mater. 25(2), 523 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Quiertant, K. Benzarti, J. Schneider, F. Landrin, M. Landrin and F. Boinski, Effects of ageing on the bond properties of carbon fiber reinforced Polymer/Concrete adhesive joints: Investigation using a modified double shear test, J. Test. Eval. 45(6), 1920 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.