MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 199, 2018International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Condition Assessment and NDT|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- International Federation for Structural Concrete (fib), 2013 fib Model Code for Concrete Structures 2010, Ernst & Sohn (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Dunnicliff, Geotechnical Instrumentation for Monitoring Field Performance. John Wiley & Sons, USA (1988). [Google Scholar]
- L. Butler, N. Gibbons, C. Middleton & M. Elshafie, Integrated fibre-optic sensor networks as tool for monitoring strain development in bridges during construction. 19th IABSE Congress, Stockholm, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.K.Y. Leung, K.T. Wan, D. Inaudi, X. Bao, W. Habel, Z. Zhou, J. Ou, M. Ghndehari, H.C. Wu & M. Imai, Review: optical fiber sensors for civil engineering applications, Materials and Structures 48, 871–906 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yao, S.E. Tung & B. Glisic, Crack detection and characterization techniques An overview, Struct. Control Health Monit. 21, 1387–1413 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tondini, O.S. Bursi, A. Bonelli & M Fassin, Capabilities of a Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor System to monitor the inelastic response of concrete sections in new tunnel linings subjected to earthquake loading, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering 30, 636–653 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Hoult, W.A. Take, C. Lee & M. Dutton, Experimental accuracy of two dimensional strain measurements using Digital Image Correlation, Engineering Structures 46, 718–726 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. White, W.A Take & D. Bolton, Soil deformation measurement using particle image velocimetry (PIV) and photogrammetry, Geotechnique 53(7), 619–631 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.