MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 199, 2018International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Condition Assessment and NDT|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- Highways England, Highways England Annual Report and Accounts 2015-2016, Highways England, Guildford, UK, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lauridsen, B. Lassen, The Danish Bridge Management System DANBRO, in: The Highways Agency (Ed.), Manag. Highw. Struct., Thomas Telford, London, UK, 1999: pp. 61–70. [Google Scholar]
- V. Patidar, S. Labi, K.C. Sinha, P. Thompson, NCHRP Report 590: Multi-Objective Optimization for Bridge Management Systems, Transportation Research Board, Washinton DC, USA, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mirzaei, B.T. Adey, L. Klatter, J.S. Kong, The IABMAS Bridge Managment Committee Overview of Existing Bridge Management Systems, IABMAS, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Enright, D. Frangopol, Condition prediction of deteriorating concrete bridges using Bayesian updating, J. Struct. Eng. 125 (1999) 1118–1125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. McCann, M. Forde, Review of NDT methods in the assessment of concrete and masonry structures, NDT E Int. 34 (2001) 711–84. [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Phares, G.A. Washer, D.D. Rolander, B.A. Graybeal, M. Moore, Routine Highway Bridge Inspection Condition Documentation Accuracy and Reliability, J. Bridg. Eng. 9 (2004) 403–413. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Highways Agency, BD 63/07 Inspection of Highway Structures, The Highways Agency, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- J. Collins, D. Ashurst, J. Webb, A. Ghose, P. Sparkes, RP2905 Defects in hidden bridge components Guidance on Detection and Management (Final Draft), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Highways England, BA 35/90 Inspection and Repair of Concrete Highway Structures, The Highways Agency, London, UK, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- The Concrete Society, Guidance on the Assessment of Concrete Bridges, Cement and Concrete Industry Publications, Blackwater, UK, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- The Highways Agency, Inspection Manual for Highway Structures, The Stationery Office, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 201, ACI 201.1R-92 Guide for making a condition survey of concrete in service, American Concrete Institute, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Ellswoth, K. Ginnado, Guide for Visual Inspection of Structural Concrete Building Components, US Army Corps of Engineers, Champaign, IL, USA, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarighat, A. Miyamoto, Fuzzy concrete bridge deck condition rating method for practical bridge management system, Expert Syst. Appl. 36 (2009) 12077–12085. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Graybeal, B.M. Phares, D.D. Rolander, M. Moore, G. Washer, Visual inspection of highway bridges, J. Nondestruct. Eval. 21 (2002) 67–83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Desnerck, J.M. Lees, C.T. Morley, Impact of the reinforcement layout on the load capacity of reinforced concrete half-joints, Eng. Struct. 127 (2016) 227–239. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Desnerck, J.M. Lees, C.T. Morley, The effect of local reinforcing bar reductions and anchorage zone cracking on the load capacity of RC half-joints, Eng. Struct. 152 (2017) 865–877. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Loudon, IAN 53/04 Concrete Half-joint Deck Structures, (2004) 18. [Google Scholar]
- SMIS, SMIS Half-Joint Dataset, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- International Concrete Repair Institute, Concrete Repair Terminology, June 2015, International Concrete Repair Institute, Saint Paul, MN, USA, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.