MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Aerospace Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Gang Guo, Maoxing Shen. Present situation and development trend of military application in near space. Information Online. 2, 16–21 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bo Liao, Changsheng Yuan, Yongze Li. The development status and key technology of the folding wing unmanned aerial vehicle. The Mechanical Design. 29, 4 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Chuanmei Bao, Changliang Liu, Ye Sun. Launching technology and development of UAV. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. 2, 56–60 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G.Q. Zhang, S.C.M. Yu. Unsteady Arodynamics of a Morphing Tandem-Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. Journal of Aircraft. 49, 5 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Lee, Terrence A.Weisshaar.Aeroelastic Studies on a Folding Wing Configuration. 46th AIAA Strucutres, Structural Dynamics & Materials Conference. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Peter J. Attar, Deman Tang. Nonlinear Aeroelastic Study for Folding Wing Structures. AIAA Journal. 48, 10 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Qin Zhang, Hong Nie, Ming Zhang. Dynamic analysis of unmanned aerial vehicle folding wing expansion. Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering. 44, 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wenqiang Zhen, Yongqiang Ji. Dynamic simulation of folding wing deployment and locking process analysis. Information Technology. 2, 62–65 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yushan Zhao, Xudong Yu, Caixia Ma. The simulation of the folding wing expansion process. Missile, Arrow and Guidance Journal. 2, 19–23 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Jian Ni, Kai Lu, Duo Zhang. Reliability analysis of the launching mechanism of missile folding wing. Shanghai Spaceflight. 3, 33–36 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Bincai Qin, Hua Li. The optimization design of small folding wing. Journal of Missiles and Guidance agencies. 29 ,4 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Weidong Guo, Shouzhong Li, Lu Ma. ADAMS2013 application example tutorial. Beihang University press. (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.