MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fluid Mechanics and Modeling|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- X. D. Wang, J. L. Dong, J. Y. Tu. Numerical analysis of the effect of suction pressure on pumping performance of steam injectionpump [J]. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, 30, 695–698 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. Z. Wu, S. Xia, J. Qiu. CFD Analysis of Internal flow Field and Variable Conditions of Supersonic Jet [J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 09, 49–51 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Shah A, Chughtai I R, Inayat M H. Experimental and numerical investigation of the effect of mixing section length on direct-contact condensation in steam jet pump [J]. International Journal of Heat & Mass Transfer, 72, 430–439 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, Z. Liu, B. Han, et al. Numerical investigation of the influences of mixing chamber geometries on steam ejector performance [J]. Desalination, 353, 15–20 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oishi T, Watanabe T, Undagawa Y. Mixing Characteristics for a Supersonic Ejector [J]. ASME-FED, High Speed Jet Flow, 214, 157–162 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Y. Q. Li, S. Q. Shen, P. Li, et al. Shock wave effects in steam ejectors [J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 35, 1419–1423 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Yao. CFD numerical simulation of steam injectors and process state analysis [D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), 2009. [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Li, S. Q. Shen, B. Zhang. Numerical simulation of two-dimensional flow field in steam ejector [J]. Thermal Science and Technology, 04, 353–357 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Da. Vacuum Design Manual [M]. National Defense Industry Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.