MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- F. Bohacek, Parts and Mechanisms of Machines I. Princiles of Design. University of Technology Brno, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P. Klimes, Machine Parts and Mechanisms I. Reliability, sizing, joints and shafts. Academic publishing house CERM Ltd., Brno, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. D. T. O’Connor, D. Newton, R. Bromley, Practical Reliability Engineering. John Wiley & Sons, LTD (Fourth Edition), ISBN 978-0-470-84462-5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Way, R. Prasad, A. Frank, T. Ching, L. Hwang, Optimal Reliability Design. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-52-1031-915 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE Standard Computer Dictionary: A Compilation of IEEE Standard Computer Glossaries. New York, NY ISBN 1-55937-079-3 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sedlacek, Theory of Reliability of Complex Mechanical Systems. CTU Publishing Center, Prague, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Yang, An Outline of Scientific Writing. World Scientific Publishing, London, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- RCM II, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Second edition, page 250–260, the role of Actuarial analysis in Reliability (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Hoang Pham (editor). Handbook of Reliability Engineering. Springer, New Jersey. p 696, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stodola, The basic of Reliability Design. Lerning text. University of Defence in Brno, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stodola, Operational Reliability of Automotive I: Theoretical part. Lerning text. Military academy in Brno, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Saleh, K. Marais, Highlights from the Early History of Reliability Engineering. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Volume 91, Issue 2, Pages 249–256 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Smith, Reliability Maintainability and Risk Practical Methods for Engineers Including Reliability Centred Maintenance and Safety (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Janko, Statistical Tables. Publishing house of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Prague, (1958) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Karpisek, Matematics: Statistics and Probability. Academic publishing house CERM Ltd. Brno, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J Federal Aviation Administration System Safety Handbook (PDF). U.S. Department of Transportation. Retrieved 2 June 2013 [Google Scholar]
- MIL-HDBK-338B Electronic Reliability Design Handbook, U.S. Department of Defense, New York, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Distefano, A. Puliafito: Dependability Evaluation with Dynamic Reliability Block Diagrams and Dynamic Fault Trees. IEEE Trans. Dependable Sec. Comput. 6 (1): 4–17 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Denney, Succeeding with Use Cases: Working Smart to Deliver Quality. Addison-Wesley Professional Publishing, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.