MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Machinery and System Analysis|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Huajiang Ouyang. A combined analysis of heat conduction, contact pressure and transient vibration of a disk brake [J]. Drive System Technique, 2003; 51.1/2: 190–206 [Google Scholar]
- Bo Zhao, Pingqing Fan. Analyzing in braking efficiency and contact stress of disc brake [J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2011 (9): 134–136 [Google Scholar]
- Jianmeng Huang, Chenghui Gao, Xiezhao Lin, et al. Study on the contact pressure distribution of a disc brake [J]. Chinese Journal of Solid Mechanics, 2007, 28 (3): 297–302 [Google Scholar]
- Lijun Zhang, Yuan Chen, Kun Diao, et al. Computational investigation into disc-pads pressure distribution and thermo-mechanical coupling characteristics of brake pads in disc brake [J]. Journal of Tongji University(Natural Science), 2013, 41 (10): 1554–1561 [Google Scholar]
- Söderberg A, Andersson S. Simulation of wear and contact pressure distribution at the pad-to-rotor interface in a disc brake using general purpose finite element analysis software [J]. Wear, 2009, 267 (12): 2243–2251 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hongxiang Gao, Xiaofei Wang. Research of pressure distribution state of disc brake [J]. Journal of Mechanical Transmission, 2014 (9): 39–42 [Google Scholar]
- Bakar A R A, Ouyang H, Siegel J E. Brake pad surface topography part I: contact pressure distribution [J]. Automotive Sector, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Tenglun Zhao. ABAQUS 6.6 application in mechanical engineering [M]. China Water & Power Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.