MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- L. Toyota, New Step Training Manual (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Siltanen, Theory and Applications of Marker-Based Augmented Reality (Finlandia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Herumurti, A. Yuniarti, I. Kuswardayan, Mixed reality in the 3D virtual room arrangement 2017 11th Int Conf Inf Commun Technol Syst. 303-306 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Ufu, F. D. E. Elétrica, C. K. Unifei, I. F. Mackenzie, S. Paulo, Development of Educational Resources with Virtual and Augmented Reality: Challenges and Perspectives (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Dinis, A. S. Guimaraes, B. R. Carvalho, J. P. P. Martins, Virtual and augmented reality game-based applications to civil engineering education, 2017 IEEE Glob Eng Educ Conf. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Hirve, A. Kunjir, B. Shaikh, K. Shah, An approach towards data visualization based on AR principles, 2017 Int Conf Big Data Anal Comput Intell. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Renner, T. Pfeiffer, Augmented Reality Assistance in the Central Field-of-View Outperforms Peripheral Displays for Order Picking: Results from a Virtual Reality Simulation Study, Adjun Proc 2017 IEEE Int Symp Mix Augment Reality, ISMAR-Adjunct 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Williams, J. F. Chianetta, Augment’s Essential Guide to Augmented Reality (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Thalen, Using Blender for Rapid Virtual Reality Prototyping [Google Scholar]
- B. MacIntyre, D. Zhang, R. Jones, A. Solomon, E. Disalvo, M. Guzdial, Using projection AR to add design studio pedagogy to a CS classroom, Proc-IEEE Virtual Real. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.