MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Samadi, Warnadi, Asma ‘Irma Setyaningsih, Wiwin Anggara Kasih. Water Quality and It’s Effect on Seaweed Cultivation in Pari Island, Kepulauan Seribu DKI Jakarta. IGEOS International Conference, Bandung. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Raymond Boudon. Theories of Social Change, p.166-173. (Polity Press, Cambridge UK 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Bechtel R. dan Churchman A. Handbook of Environmental Psychology. p.259. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Dunlap, Measuring Endorsement of the New Ecological Paradigm. J of Social Issues. 56:3, p.425-442. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Allaby, M. Oxford Dictionary of Plant Sciences. Revised Edition. (Oxford University Press, United States, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Garrod, B. dan Wilson J. Aspects of Tourism: Marine Ecotourism Issues and Experiences. Channel View Publications. p.187-189. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Neil Adger, Terry P. Hughes, Carl Folke, Stephen R. Carpenter, Johan Rockström. J of Science 12 Aug Vol. 309, Issue 5737, pp. 1036-1039. (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Costanza, M. Daly, C. Folke, P. Hawken, CS. Holling, AJ. McMichael, D. Pimentel, D. Rapport. Managing Our Environmental portofolio. J of BIOSCIENCE. Volume: 50. Issue: 2. P.s: 149-155. (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barbara B. Rothenberg. Children’s Social Sensitivity and The Relationship to Interpersonal Competence, Intrapersonal Comfort and Intellectual Level. ETS Research Bulletin Series, Volume 1968, Issue 1, Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yeong-Hyeon Hwang, Seong-Il Kim and Jiann-Min Jeng. Examining the Causal Relationships Among Selected Antecedents of Responsible Environmental Behavior. The J of Environmental Education, Volume 31, Issue 4, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Rotter. Generalized expectancies for internal versus external control of reinforcement. J of Psychological Monographs, 80 (1, Whole No. 609). (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Rotter. Internal Versus External Control of Reinforcement: A Case History of a Variable. J of American Psychologist, April, pp.490-493. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Archibald P. Sia, Harold R. Hungerford & Audrey N. Tomera. Selected Predictors of Responsible Environmental Behavior: An Analysis. The Journal of Environmental Education, Volume 17 Issue 2. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Anderies JM, MA Janssen & E Ostrom. A Framework to Analyze The Robustness of Social-Ecological Systems from An Institutional Perspective. J of Ecology and Society, 9 (1), 18. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Markus Keck and Patrick Sakdapolrak. What is Social Resilience? Lessons Learned and Ways Forward. J of Erdkunde, Vol.67-No.1. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sivek, D. J., and Hungerford, H. Predictors of responsible behavior in three Wisconsin conservation organizations. The J of Environmental Education, 17(2), pp.31-40. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Bamberg, S., and Moser, G., Twenty years after Hines, Hungerford, and Tomera: A new meta-analysis and psycho-social determinants of pro-environmental behavior. J of Environmental Psychology, 27. pp.14-25. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. R. Hungerford and T. L. Volk. Changing learning behavior through environmental education. J of Environmental Education, 21(3), pp.8-21. (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.