MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Kamagi, M., Policy brief: water hyacinths for energy independency and food security, Manado, ID.(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gunnarsson, C.C. & Petersen, C.M., Water hyacinths as a resource in agriculture and energy production: a literature review. Waste management, 27(1), pp.117-29. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdelhamid, A.M & Gabr, A. A Evaluation of Water hyacinth as feed for ruminants Archives of Animal Nutrition 41 (7), pp 745-756 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Lee, B., Insects for controlling water weeds. Rural Research, 105, pp.25-29. (1979) [Google Scholar]
- McKendry, P., Energy production from biomass (Part 2): Conversion technologies. Bioresource technology, 83(1), pp.47-54. (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, B. et al., Biomass supply chain design and analysis: Basis, overview, modeling, challenges, and future. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 24, pp.608-627.(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gold, S. & Seuring, S., Supply chain and logistics issues of bio-energy production. Journal of Cleaner Production, 19(1), pp.32-42.(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mafakheri, F. & Nasiri, F., Modeling of biomass-to-energy supply chain operations: Applications, challenges and research directions. Energy Policy, 67, pp.116-126. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sianipar, C.P.M. et al., Seven Pillars of Survivability: Appropriate Technology with a Human Face. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 2(4), pp.1-18.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Cambero, C. & Sowlati, T., 2014. Assessment and optimization of forest biomass supply chains from economic, social and environmental perspectives-A review of literature. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 36, pp.62-73.(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martinot, E. et al., Renewable Energy Markets in Developing Countries. Annual Review of Energy and the Environment, 27(1), pp.309-348.(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Griffin, J.M. International Cost of Capital. Yale School of Management, p.14. Available at: http://faculty.som.yale.edu/johngriffin/intl/notes/Lect 14 Ccap.pdf. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.