MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Gadewar S., Swaminadhan P., and Harkare M, Experimental investigations of weld characteristics for a single pass TIG welding with stainless steel, J. of Engineering and Technology. 2(8), 3676-3686, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Tarang Y S, and Yang W H, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 14, 549 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anil Kumar Bodukuri, K. Eswaraiah, Katla Rajendar, Siddartha A, Comparison of Aluminum Alloy 5083 properties on TIGW and FSW Processes, Materials Today: Proceeding 4, pp. 10197-10201, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dongsheng Wu, Xueming Hua, Fang Li, Lijin Huang, Understanding of spatter formation in fiber laser welding of 5083 aluminum alloy, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 113 730-740, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mazar Atabaki, N. Yazdian, R. Kovacevic, Partial penetration laser-based welding of aluminum alloy(AA 5083-H32), (Optik 127 6782-6804) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Chang, C. Allen, J. Blackburn, P. Hilton, Thermal and fluid flow characteristics and their relationships with porosity in laser welding of AA5083, Phys. Procedia 41 478-487, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K Vinod, Optimization of weld bead width in Tungsten Inert Gas welding of austenitic SS alloy, American J. of Mech. Eng. 2(2), 50-53, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patel L. S. and Patel T. C., Optimization of welding parameters for TIG welding of 304L SS using Taguchi Approach, IJEDR, 2(1), ISSN: 2321-9939, 20, 1165-1170, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R Kumar, S Chattopadhyaya, S. Kumar, Influence of Welding Current on Bead Shape, Mechanical and Structural Property of Tungsten Inert Gas Welded Stainless Steel Plate, 4th International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterization, Materials Today: Proceedings 2 3342-3349, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Kumar, S. Varghese, M. Sivapragash, A Comparative Study of the Mechanical Properties of Single and Double Sided Friction Stir Welded Aluminium Joints, ICMOC-2012, Procedia Engineering 38 3951-3961, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y Lianga, J Shena, S Hua, H Wanga, J Panga Effect of TIG current on microstructural and mechanical properties of 6061-T6 aluminium alloy joints by TIG-CMT hybrid welding J. of Materials Processing Tech., 255 161-174, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Barnesa, A. Steuwer, S. Mahawish, R. Johnson, P.J. Withers, Residual strains and microstructure development in single and sequential double sided friction stir welds in RQT-701 steel, Materials Science and Engineering A, 492 35-44 J.B. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.